Monday, August 1, 2011
LOOK HOW CLOSE!!!! >>>>>
Check out that little counter right there! It's getting so close! I still feel like there is a lot to do, but right now I have no idea what needs to get done! We still need our marriage license and recommends, the poppers or whatever we are doing for that and then the beauty ritual stuff but most of that won't come til next week. I guess I should be laying out in the backyard getting a little tanner but I just get so bored doing that. Yes I know weird but I really don't like laying out that much. I need a tanning buddy, or a really good book. The other problem is that I just get sooo hot sitting out there, it's not very enjoyable. If anyone wants to be my tanning buddy please let me know! I don't want to blind everyone in my pictures and just look like a white glowing blob next to Jordan! Ok that is it for now. I'll get better at this blogging thing one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your new title and background! Makes me want to eat a smore
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete