Monday, September 12, 2011

One Month! Already?

WOW! We have been married for a whole month! Time has been flying! I wish I could say that we are all settled into our apartment and all unpacked and that I've decorated it and I could show you pictures...but we still have a bunch of boxes in our kitchen. The thing is we can't even think of what is in most of them and we feel like we aren't missing anything that we need to live so now we have boxes that we are pretty much just going to sell everything that's in them! Other than that life is great. We started school today! I'm in my senior year and I'm going to dominate it to get my degree so I can just work and not bother with school anymore! I decided today that I don't really like most of my health science buy I loved my anatomy classes and I already know I'm going to love my microbiology class, whoops! Too late to find a new major now! There is no way! Ok anyways. So we celebrated our one month anniversary by going to school and making ice cream in our ice cream maker! We are still so in love and loving every moment of being married! It's so great! We love each other more than when we got married a month ago! We have so much fun together, even just now while I have been typing this Jordan made me laugh so hard that I started crying! There are some tough times but we take them as they come and then we make sure to laugh a lot! When we get fully settled in I will post pictures! Til then we love each other! Oh and you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment