It's starting to look like Christmas outside! I think I forgot how much I love Christmas! But this year I have been so excited, like for weeks. Usually I am one of those people who think Christmas has to wait until after Thanksgiving, but I am going to the other side. Thanksgiving is a great holiday but it's all about being grateful and the food so you might as well start getting in the mood for giving while you are being grateful. Now I don't think Christmas has a place in September or October but by mid-November I think it's ok to start Christmas. We decorated for Christmas a few weeks ago! Partly because I was just so excited and partly because I love our little tree and I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible before we have to pack it up.
I even made a few new decorations for this year! (The tree skirt and the canvas next to our nativity.)
I love that little tree so much! I always ask Jordan if we can sleep in the living room next to the tree. It just feels so cozy! We already have almost all the gifts we're giving to people too! Except for each other. My husband is the most difficult person to shop for, which surprises some people, but really I'm having a tricky time this year! Merry Early Christmas everyone!
I'm so glad you are feeling better! It was so much fun to see you. Love all the Christmas decorations you have! See you soon.
ReplyDelete