So today I finally finished my apron! Made from and old pair of pink skinny jeans I found at di! I even added some super cut flowers i found on this awesome blog. It's been my obsession for the week! I couldn't figure out how to do the stitching on the machine so I hand stitched them all on! Ask Jordan it took forever! But it is so cute! I'm making another one for my mom! So I'm thinking I'll add some pictures of the process, just in case anyone wants to try it for themselves! If I can do it anyone can do it! So I had to turn my apron in to have it be graded but when I get it back next week I will surely put a picture on here!
My mom is coming in a few days!!!I'm super excited! I haven't seen my mom since I got engaged! AND we're going to go buy my wedding dress!!! I'm sooo excited! I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment