I feel like I should share an update because I'm horrible at this whole blogging thing and haven't written anything in forever! Most of this will probably be pictures but I think that is totally ok! It's a day off, who wants to read a ton of stuff anyways? Ok here we go!
My mom came up here and we got my wedding dress!!! No pictures of that! Just come to my wedding and you can see it! I don't even have it right now. The store had to order it and it was going to come the week of my wedding (August 12th) so they "rush" ordered it and it will be shipped July 5th. Yeah that is quite a rush! But it's ok I think I would be super paranoid if I had it here in my apartment right now, what if I gets crumpled, or snags or rips? Yeah I'm kind of freaked out about that haha so the longer the store has it the better, as long as it isn't too long!
We went to Utah and got to hang out with my brother and two of my cousins!
This pretty much sums them up! I love them and can't wait to see them all soon!
We went home to San Diego and got to catch a day game at Petco! If you look at the background the stands were very empty! But it was fun and the Padres won!
It was a really fun day!
We took our engagement pictures! You can see some here: http://alamodephotography.blogspot.com/search/label/Engagements
If you ever want a good photographer you should call Tara! She is awesome and was so fun to work with! She's actually doing my family pictures in a few weeks! Check out her blog and see what she does!
So now I'm back at school! I went through this phase where I just wanted to bake and cook all the time. So I'll have quite a few pictures of food that I made, but I think some are on Jordan's phone so you'll just have to trust that I made it. The first thing was Heath Bar Cake for Easter Sunday! Looks good right? Favorite cake ever!
Jordan and I colored Easter eggs together! It was so fun!
These last two are my favorites! I called them our love eggs! I wrote on mine while he wasn't looking and he wrote on his while I wasn't looking, and we both took them out at about the same time! It was cute, sorry to those of you who are barfing, that's all I have to say about that!
We also had a really good Easter dinner! My roommate got a 19 lb turkey and insisted that Jordan carve it because he is getting married soon and turkey carving is a skill he must have! All day people joked that we were the mom and dad, it didn't help that I was wearing a pearl necklace and heels, but it was still really fun. I was going to post another picture of us from Easter but I don't know how to rotate pictures on here!
So I told you I have been obsessed with cooking lately. Part of it is from our goal to eat out less. I had to start getting a little bit more creative because we were both getting tired of pasta and chicken all the time. But I'm also pretty busy until about 7pm most nights, which led to an obsession with my crock-pot for a little bit! We've made taco chili (super good!), creamy chicken and rice, ribs and my most favorite was chocolate lava cake! I will be making that again soon I hope! I only have a picture of the lava cake, so here it is!
So yummy! My next challenge in the kitchen is going to be cheesecake! Jordan loves cheesecake and his birthday is coming up so I told him I would make him some! I just have no idea how to make a cheesecake! And I want to make a legit one, not one of those no bake kits from the store. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to make an excellent cheesecake please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment