Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 months!?

Wow time is really flying! Before our wedding I just wanted time to fly so that we could finally get married and now that we are married I want it to slooooooow down so that we can enjoy it! I love being married to Jordan! It is so fun, I wish everyone could just spend a whole day with Jordan just to get a little glimpse into what I get to experience with him every single day! We always laugh and have fun together! Jordan helps me make desserts sometimes. Last week we were making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I opened the can of pumpkin and gave it to him to dump in the bowl while I put the can opener away I turned around and half the can of pumpkin was on the floor! He was trying to dump it in the bowl and it missed! We had a good laugh, cleaned it up and went to the grocery store to get more pumpkin and cinnamon because I didn't have that either! The cookies turned out great and we were able to share some with our friends! they even did a dessert trade with us and made delicious chocolate lava cakes! We will be trading with them in the future! Great news! Jordan got a job!!! He's working at Big 5 in Idaho Falls! He usually works at nights. Sometimes I'm bored but sometimes my friend comes over while her husband is at work too! I'm glad Jordan got a job. If you ever want to do something with us let us know! Now I'm off to make some caramel popcorn because I've been craving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment