Friday, December 16, 2011

Four Months! Wow!

This is a little late! It is finals week and it has been a little crazy here! I got super busy and forgot to finish this post! I'll post again soon! OK so here is a little recap of the last month. We had our first Thanksgiving together! It was really fun! We were able to go to Utah which was quite an adventure. We had school until Tuesday of that week and Jordan had to work until 10 pm that night. I was ok with waking up in the morning and driving to Bountiful then, but Jordan wanted to drive Tuesday night so I drove down to Jordan's work and we left Idaho Falls around 10:15 pm and started the drive to Bountiful Utah. I was kind of tired and I fell asleep while Jordan was driving. There is something you should know about the drive to Utah, you have to drive through the middle of no where and for some reason Idaho does not believe in having streetlights along the freeway and this combination creates the darkest place I have ever been in my entire life! So I would fall asleep and then wake up and look around and I could only see what the headlights shined on. It freaked me out, so I would just go back to sleep. We made it to Bountiful after 1 am. On Wednesday we got to hang out with Jordan's family and his cousins. We went bowling and we made scarves and a few other crafts! It was pretty fun! I love Jordan's family! They all love each other and are so fun to be around! On Thursday we just hung out with each other again. Later even more of Jordan's cousins came for dessert, including Alden and Rachel who got engaged a little later that night! Anyways, Jordan had to work on Black Friday so we left around 8 or 9 pm. We took Brynn with us so we could drop her off at her boyfriend Trevor's house! Jordan and I got home around 11:30 pm and he went back to sleep (he had already been sleeping in the car after we dropped Brynn off) I threw some laundry in the washer and ironed Jordan's shirt for work and then went to bed. Jordan got up at 3 am so he could be to work by 4. He was supposed to work until 10 am but he got to come home early because the store wasn't that busy! So I made breakfast for him and finished repacking our bag so we could go back to Utah! Yeah it's a little crazy but we love spending time with Jordan's family and it's a lot better than sitting at home in Rexburg doing nothing. So we went back and got to see everyone and have a lot of fun and eat a lot of leftovers! Thanksgiving dinner was so good! Jordan's aunt Sis is an amazing cook and she made some great stuff! For the rest of the semester we have just been going to school and working! Really exciting stuff. We are so excited to go home for Christmas! I'm really excited because I have a few crafts I've been dying to make but I don't have a sewing machine or hot glue gun so I've been waiting to go home and take over my moms! Other than that nothing else super new is going on. Our ward is changing from 1 pm to 9:30 am in January and I am so excited! I love church earlier in the day! Also my new favorite Sunday dinner is pot roast with carrots and mashed potatoes, if Jordan let me I would make it every Sunday! But he likes to have different things so I have only made it twice so far. I'm still trying to convince him that we should have it more often though! We have made bbq ribs and copycat cafe rio pork burritos! I love my crock pot but I do not like cleaning it! I really want to get the crock pot bags that I've heard about that you can put in your crock pot and it doesn't melt or anything, then when you are done cooking and eating you can just lift the bag out and throw it away! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment