Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our Apartment

I realized that I never took pictures of our old apartment...and we lived there for a year! Oh well! I love our new apartment! And I love living here more than our old apartment.  Jordan says this apartment is smaller, but it feels bigger to me.  And I love that our building is a four-plex (I'm not sure if that is what it is really called) but  there are only four apartments per building which means it is a lot quieter! We really only hear our upstairs neighbors (who are much better than our old upstairs neighbors who used to watch really loud action movies with surround sound from Thursday night until Sunday every week until like 2 in the morning! not to mention they kind of fought a lot which we could also hear...).  In our old building we were pretty much surrounded by other apartments and I felt like we could hear everyone and everyone could hear us.  We could even hear someone snoring, who lived in the apartment on the backside of the one below us (does that make sense?).  Another reason I love our new apartment is the living room and kitchen area are open, so I can cook dinner and do the dishes and still have a conversation with Jordan in the living room.  Ok so I took some pictures too.  Here they are.

The Front (which doesn't look at all like this anymore because we got a ton of snow this week!)


Our Pantry (to the right of our fridge in the above picture)

Hallway

Washer and Dryer in the Hallway



Our Room, which feels huge to me because of how the closet is so far back.

We also have another bedroom but it is really disorganized at the moment, so pictures of that will have to come another day! 

Here are some pictures of our Halloween decorations! I'm itching to take them down and put up our Christmas decorations, even though I'm one of those people who insists on nothing Christmasy until after Thanksgiving.  But I want to break my rules this year! I told Jordan if Romeny wins the election we will put our Christmas decorations up early! 




















3 comments:

  1. So cute! Lizzie loves the pic of Cy onthe counter...and Jordan's bed head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie's got good eyes! We need a more recent picture of Cy! That is from a year ago I think.

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love all of the Halloween decorations! I still haven't posted pictures of our place either. haha

    ReplyDelete