Thursday, April 19, 2012

April

April marked the end of school for me! Woo! I'll be graduating in July because that is when my family can come up to Idaho to see me walk! For now I am interning with the Eastern Idaho Public Health District running the Fit and Fall Proof Program. It's a program that helps older adults stay active while building but strength, flexibility, balance and mobility so that their risk of falling is reduced. They can also remain independent longer and have a better quality of life. I have only had training and observed one class so far but I think it is going to be really fun! After finals Jordan and I drove down to San Diego to visit our families for Easter and spring break! It was so much fun! We are kind of terrible at taking pictures! Easter was wonderful! Our good friend Josh got home from his mission the day we got there and we were able to catch up with him! It was so much fun to spend time with him and to see the man that he has grown into! We got lucky and got free Sea World tickets! We went on Thursday which just happened to be our eight month anniversary! (yep we are still in the phase where we celebrate every month :)) Anyways we took lots of pictures so here are some of them! So excited to get there!
It was a great day! We had so much fun! And we had a great break! It was so fun to see our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment