Tuesday, May 1, 2012
My Internship and More
So I have been working on my internship for about a week now, and it is the best thing ever. I love it. I'm starting to consider volunteering for this for a longer term. It is so much fun! I'm a class leader for an exercise program called Fit and Fall Proof. It is for older adults who want to exercise to maintain their strength, mobility and independence. It is so much fun! Everyone who comes is so happy to be there and they want to work out. They are all so friendly and always tell me "I have a granddaughter named Maddie". It is so great to know that I am really helping these people and improving their quality of life. And they are so grateful for us coming to lead their classes. I'm so glad I am doing this internship it's really great.
In other news I opened my own etsy store! I started crocheting over the break and have been making hats and headbands all the time. It's been a little slow going so far but hopefully it'll pick up. I put everything in a rolling set of drawers to be organized instead of throwing everything in a bag in the hall closet!
Here are pictures of some of the things I have made and are in my store:
I'll be using more colors soon! And I am also going to start trying to make some boy things too!
Here is a link to my store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaesHats
It's pretty fun and I hope I can keep it going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment