Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quick Update

So I'm not so great at this whole blogging thing. But this is just a quick update of what we have been up to the past few weeks.


We both went home for Mother's Day weekend! Jordan surprised his mom! We had told her that I was the only one coming but we found some cheap flights and Jordan got to come too! We got to go to my cousin's wedding! It was really fun to spend most of the day with my extended family! When we flew back we stayed in Salt Lake for a few hours before coming home. So we explored the new City Creek Mall! It is awesome! We loved it so much we decided that for our anniversary instead of spending the money to go on a cruise or something we're going to go on a little shopping spree at City Creek and the outlets in Park City! I am so excited! I really want to go on a cruise but we both want/need some new clothes! And we both enjoy shopping!


We have joined a co-ed softball team! We're on the Dynamic Duos and it was supposed to be a team of all married couples, but that didn't quite happen, well it almost did, we have one "duo" that is a brother and sister instead of a couple. It's really fun! Well I just like playing again. Our team isn't that great but it's fun to play, most of the time.


My internship is still going great! It is so fun to go everyday and talk to everyone while we are working out. The participants are so friendly and fun to be around. I like listening to stories they tell about different parts of their lives. I am so excited to graduate in July and be officially done with college! I have been working on a few more things to put in my etsy store but haven't added them yet because I still need to take pictures, so maybe I'll have them in there later this week. I made my first sale! It was really exciting! I also designed some business cards and that was really fun too! I also spent a few hours last week making an excel spreadsheet that I can put in all my expenses and income and then it tells me how much I have "actually" made from my etsy store. I am actually really proud of it!


Jordan is still in school, and liking some of it. He is ready to get into the upper division classes that are much more "interesting". Only a few more foundations classes to go! (Foundations classes are BYU-I's version of general ed classes) We are both looking forward to Jordan's internship in the winter because it means we get to move home to San Diego for a few months! Woo!


It's Memorial Day Weekend and I was really looking forward to having a barbecue, but it has been raining for like three days straight. Bummer! I feel bad because Jordan really wants shrimp, so i bought some frozen shrimp the other day but I refuse to cook it in our apartment. I do not like the smell of anything fishy and don't want our apartment to smell for days! So maybe tomorrow it will be sunny and we can barbecue at the park! Until the weather clears up we are just having our own 24 marathon, as well as watching a lot of Rob Dyrdek shows, both Fantasy Factory and Rob and Big.


I'm really bad at remembering to take pictures! I'm going to try to be better so I'll have some pictures to share! Jordan's birthday is coming up in two weeks so I'll be sure to take pictures of all the festivities! He doesn't know it yet but I already ordered his presents and I'm so excited to give them to him! I know it's a few things he really wants!


Here is a picture of us at the temple for my cousin's wedding!
It was Cy's First Birthday and we got him his first bat and ball! He was so happy!
We took the Lexus to church while we were home! I pretended to drive it in the driveway! (And I got some new glasses while we were home too!)
Jordan's new shirt he got at City Creek (some early birthday shopping!):
Here is a picture of my business card! (It's not the best, but you get the idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment