Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Past Few Months

WOW!!! I'm struggling with keeping this up to date! But I promised a really good friend of mine that I would update this at least one more time before she left on her mission! Ok so here goes! February: We celebrated our six month anniversary! And Valentine's Day right after! Jordan was so sweet! I walked in the door to see this on the floor:
And these on the table:
(Sorry I'm not sure how to rotate my pictures!) Those were the big events for us in February! March: In March we got to go home for a few days for Jordan's cousin's wedding! It was so fun to see our family and to see them get sealed in the same room that we did! It was great to be back in the San Diego Temple. Even though it POURED rain most of the day it was a beautiful wedding and we had so much fun! (Sorry I can't find any pictures!) March also pretty much marked the end of classes for me! Wow it's a weird feeling. I've been a student since my 5th birthday and I would like to think that I'm pretty good at it! But now I'm not sure what to do! Help! Anyways these were an exciting two months for us! And really busy! But we're alive and things are slowing down a bit, maybe? We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment