Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Moms

It's Mother's Day this weekend and I've been thinking about moms a lot. My mom, Jordan's mom and even being a mom (scary!). I was on facebook today and someone posted a music video made by a girl I sort of know. It's about her mom, who was my choir director for nine years and passed away last year. Here is a link to it. It's a really good song and I really like it. I'm really grateful for my mom and everything she taught me (and still teaches me!). She really is the best mom ever! I'm also really grateful for Jordan's mom and everything she taught him. He is so great and I know it is because of his mom! I am excited that I get to spend time with both of them this weekend! I've been looking forward to it for a while. If you are close to your mom give her a hug and tell her you love her, if not give her a call and talk to her! Moms are great!

2 comments: