As I mentioned in my previous post we headed home for Brynn's wedding and also got to see Carter before he headed back to France. (More on that here)
We got to go over to the Naylor house Thursday evening where we got to meet Trevor's family. They are all so great and nice! It was fun to meet them all before the wedding and spend time with everyone! On Friday we got up and got ready and headed to the temple. It was so great! It was great to sit in the sealing room and look around at everyone that was there. Brynn and Trevor got sealed in the same room that Jordan and I did and I was remembering our sealing as we waited for everyone to come in and sit down. A lot of people were there that had also been at our sealing and it was great to see them again. I'm not sure if I've ever said anything on here about Jordan's extended family but I love them so much! I feel so lucky that I married Jordan and that i get to know all his aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents too! Both sides of Jordan's family are sooo loving and kind to everyone that they meet and to each other! I love it and I love when we get to spend time with them! They are such great examples to me of how to love others and I look up to them and their examples. Ok so back to Brynn's wedding. It was so great to be able to be at Brynn and Trevor's sealing. It was beautiful! Afterwards it was fun to see everyone outside and catch up with them and take pictures. It was a perfect day outside! The sky was blue and it wasn't too hot or too cold!
After we took some picture at the temple we got to go to a luncheon. We got to spend more time with both Brynn's and Trevor's families. Jordan's mom had called a few weeks before the wedding and asked Jordan to talk about Brynn for a little at the reception. Jordan gave the sweetest speech ever! He told a few stories about Brynn and talked about some of her characteristics. Then he talked about how great Brynn is and how we all thought that no guy would ever be great enough for Brynn but then we all met Trevor. Jordan was pretty emotional and I'm pretty sure he had most of the people in the room in tears by then end of his speech. Jordan loves Brynn so much! It was a beautiful and fun luncheon.
After a little down time we headed to the reception to take some more pictures and then we got to party. It was a beautiful reception! We had a lot of fun! I think that some people forgot that they had been at our wedding not even a year ago because they kept asking when we were going to have a baby! I was kind of shocked! But after a little while I was getting a little tired of it and I was sort of considering telling them that I had had a miscarriage or something so they would all stop, but then our moms would have had to deal with rumors that I had started about myself. For those of you who are curious we will have babies one day, when we are ready. And when we are pregnant we will be sure to let everyone know! But for now we are happy just being together as newlyweds! I learn more about Jordan everyday and fall in love with him more everyday too! Ok mini rant is over now. The reception was gorgeous and we got to decorate the car! Jenni and I also got to hand out the lanterns that Diane had gotten to surprise Brynn for the grand exit! It was like Tangled (for those who have seen the movie!)! It was so much fun! I love weddings! And I'm excited for more that may or may not be coming up! I wish I had some pictures to share but my camera has decided that it will not stay charged (I'm looking for a new one if any of you out there have suggestions!) and Jordan didn't take any with his phone (pretty unusual!) so maybe we'll get some from some other people one day, or when Brynn gets all the pictures from the photographer. Just know it was gorgeous! And a somewhat emotional day!
No comments:
Post a Comment