Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Graduation!

So if you didn't already know I just graduated from college! Woohoo! I got a Bachelor's Degree in Health Science.

Graduation was in the BYU-Idaho Center, which is the newest building on campus and is like a smaller version of the conference center with ten sport courts and an indoor track in the building too. It's pretty big! Which is a good thing because my class was the largest graduating class ever at BYU-I. I think it was around 1600, I can't remember the exact number. But I'm pretty sure that each semester the graduating classes will be bigger and bigger because the school has been growing since I started going there. I don't have all the pictures that I took at graduation but here are some. My camera was struggling so most of these are from Jordan's phone, which took way better picture than my camera ever will (don't worry I'm getting a new camera for a graduation present! I'm going to order it right after I finish this post!)Thanks so much to everyone who came and made it a great day! It was fun to have so much of my family in Idaho even if it was just for a day or two! Also a big thanks to anyone whoever helped me in any way throughout my journey to and through college, most of you probably don't know you helped me and I'm not sure I know everyone who did help me. But thanks to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment