So we have a name for doing crafts (especially in the afternoon) - crafternoon. And if it is at night - crafterdark. For those of you who don't know I have taken up crocheting in the past few months, Jordan will usually see me working on something and he says, "Oh you're doing your old lady stuff". Yep I have the same hobby as many older ladies but there are probably quite a few younger people like me who do it too. I do other crafty things too but I mostly crochet, I only sew when I can borrow a sewing machine (I want to get one but I would want to make a ton of things and would be buying a TON of fabric and that doesn't really work out for us right now. Maybe in a few years?). So I just wanted to show some pictures of stuff I have been working on. I haven't posted in a while or I've put stuff on facebook but not here. So here are some things I have done. I'm putting some of the things I have cooked or baked on here too because I have pictures and I want to show them.
Some things that I have added to my Etsy store:
I think the dinosaur ones are my favorites! They are just so funny to me! Someone asked for a green one with bright blue spikes! I loved the bright colors of that one.
I also sewed a rag quilt for one of my best friends! She is having her first baby and it's a boy! Her husband is also a huge sports fan so I made little Beckett a baseball hat too! I'm so excited for her and her new little family!
I also made some cupcakes for her baby shower! I tried to make some from scratch for the first time and they were pretty good! I made some buttercream frosting too, but I think the butter got too soft because the texture wasn't quite right. Oh well! Next time. They were still pretty good.
Last thing! I decorated my apartment for my graduation party. I forgot to take pictures until the next day but you can get an idea of what it looked like. (And yes some of it is still up! I like the pom pom things!)
Here are a few more pictures of things. I just got a new camera and here are a few other pictures of things I have made recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment