I also made him a lunch! I actually like waking up in the morning to make Jordan lunches on the days he stays on campus for a few hours! I have been writing little notes and throwing them in! He usually texts me when he finds them, I always try to write something that will make him smile!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Jordan's First Day of School!
This is the first year in 17 (almost exactly to the day!) that I am not having a first day of school! Which is completely crazy to me, I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in life and for the first time since I can remember it doesn't involve school. But Jordan is still in school so I guess it does a little bit! I was excited for Jordan to start school and decided to surprise him by making him some muffins!
It has been fun making lunch for Jordan and sending him off everyday and I'm looking forward to doing that in the future when our kids are in school! Here is Jordan's first day of school picture (ignore the bare walls in the background! We have hung our pictures up since then and I'll write a post with pictures of our new apartment soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment