I can't believe it! So much has happened in the past year! I'm going to try to do a recap really quick. And I kind of feel like just using pictures of things that we have done!
Ok so I decided that I should write out a few of the things that we did:
-we made at least 6 or 7 trips to Utah...probably a lot more....
-we went to San Diego 6 times! (we had a lot of family weddings! and we love to go home!)
-we got to go out to Boise!
-we went to 4 weddings and some receptions and open houses
-we worked
-we played
-we cooked lots of good things
-we spent as much time with family as we could
-we were volleyball champions
-we went to my graduation
-we helped each other through sicknesses, and other things
-we had a lot of FUN!
So now that I think of it more we probably went out of town, either to Utah, Boise or San Diego once a month, literally. I would like to say that we probably won't be travelling that much this year but we are already planning on moving to San Diego and back to Rexburg in a few months and I'm sure we will travel more, but probably not once a month. We are already planning on going to 3 weddings! (all within about a month of each other! and all people we are close to!)
So how did we celebrate this awesome crazy year? Well our anniversary was on a Sunday this year, so we celebrated on Saturday, and a little on Sunday. We were in Utah so we decided to drive out to Park City. We shopped at the outlets and then drove up to the Olympic Park and around Park City a bit. It was gorgeous! I told Jordan I would not mind living there in the future! But on second thought we decided it would just be a really good place to visit and we could live somewhere else. Then we went to Ikea! It was Jordan's first time and we had a lot of fun walking around and looking at everything. I think our favorite part was probably sampling the yummy meatballs! Later we went to Tucano's in Salt Lake for dinner. It was my first time there and it was SO GOOD! I wish there was one closer to us so we could go again! One of our favorite things was the grilled pineapple! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Yum! Maybe going to Tucano's will have to be our anniversary tradition! On Sunday we exchanged our gifts!
I just realized this picture is not that great but you get the idea. I also spent a long time writing Jordan a letter all about our first year together. I think that will be another tradition. It was nice to spend some time remembering everything that happened and I know we will enjoy having that letter in twenty years. After we exchanged gifts we went to church then drove home to Rexburg, where my brother was waiting for us and made us a delicious dinner! Then we just kind of hung out. It was a fun weekend and we got to spend a lot of time together, which I always love! I know it sounds really cheesy but I know in a few years when we have kids and Jordan is working full time we won't have as much time to spend together as we do now, so I cherish it! We have a lot of goals, hopes and dreams for the next year and are excited to see what is in store for us! We have grown a lot and I know we will continue to grow. And again this may sound cheesy but we both really feel like we love each other so much more than the day we got married! I told Jordan that the girl he married barely knew what love really was! And I know I will learn so much more about love as life goes on! I'm so grateful that we were sealed in the temple and we get to be together for FOREVER! Sometimes I stop and think about that and it makes me so happy to think that I get to be with Jordan for forever and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so grateful for that and for all of our many other blessings! Here's to another great year together!



I love this so much! You guys are as sweet as s'mores!
ReplyDeleteHappy one year!!
ReplyDelete