I used the overnight cinnamon roll recipe from Our Best Bites (I love their website and their cookbook! I'm hoping to get the second one sometime!) They were delicious! Jordan and I decided to start a new tradition and have cinnamon rolls for birthdays! And for General Conference and other special days that deserve delicious breakfast! After breakfast we just hung out most of the day. Jordan and I made a cake! Texas Sheet Cake because it's my favorite! Then we decided that we should get ice cream to go with it so we went to the store. Jordan insisted that we go to Albertson's and when we got there he said that we had to go there so I could pick out some flowers! He's so sweet! Of course I got my favorites and I thought they looked great in a vase on our table! ( I can't rotate my pictures right now so just an up close is all you get!)
After our trip to the grocery store we headed out to dinner with some friends :) Sadly this is the only picture we got there! (I need to work on taking more pictures!)
No we didn't coordinate our outfits...we just both happened to wear blue and white stripes! After dinner we came back home to hang out with our friends. I opened some presents and we had cake! I didn't take a picture of the cake but here is me before I blew out my candles!
It was a great day and I had a lot of fun! We hadn't seen our friends in almost two months and I missed them so much! It was great to see them all again and spend some time with them before school started and everyone got super busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment